Common Domain Name Rules (Anchor: common)
- .PAGE is an encrypted-by-default namespace. For your .PAGE domain to load on most browsers, you will need to configure HTTPS on it by installing an SSL certificate. You can purchase an SSL certificate with Buro Internacional de Tecnologias - Honduras (BIT-HN) by following the steps mentioned here.
- Domain Theft Protection feature is supported for .PAGE domain names.
- For Resellers: Both Lock and Suspension features are supported for .PAGE domain names.
- Both Bulk Lock / Unlock and Bulk Suspend / Unsuspend features are also supported for .PAGE domain names.
- Move (push) feature is supported for .PAGE domain names.
Moving or Pushing a Domain Name from a Customer Control Panel to Another
- If for any reason you need to Delete your domain name, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.